Wedding Countdown Checklist
The Westin Bund Center, Shanghai has developed a wedding checklist to help guide you through the basics of planning your wedding. This checklist highlights, in a very general manner, all the major to-do categories. Should you require any additional help, please contact the Wedding Specialist at 86-21-6335-1888x7513 or email email@example.com. They are happy to guide you every step of the way.
- Parents of the bride and groom meet. Discuss and finalize the wedding date. Prepare information necessary for planning and budgeting.
- Discuss and forecast preliminary guest list.
- Book wedding venue.
- Book photographer and videographer.
- Book car service.
- Begin conceptualizing the décor and theme with wedding coordinator.
- Complete health exam.
- Purchase or rent wedding gown and groom’s suit.
- Purchase weddings rings and other jewelries.
- Confirm the best man, maid of honor, groomsmen and bride’s maids.
- Complete engagement photos.
- Confirm final guest list and send save-the-dates.
- Book hair stylist and finalize style. Begin hair treatments.
- Book makeup artist and finalize style. Begin facial treatments.
- Book personal trainer and begin exercise program.
- Complete wedding photos with family.
- Confirm gowns and suits for bridal party and family.
- Discuss duties and responsibilities with wedding coordinator. Finalize décor, theme and the overall program of the wedding.
- Sign wedding certificates.
- Send invitations.
- Invite bridal party and family for fitting.
- Confirm honeymoon destination and itinerary.
- Meet with wedding coordinator. Book any remaining vendors. Purchase any remaining wedding items (favors, décor and theme props, etc.).
- Confirm final guest list.
- Confirm final wedding details with all vendors.
- Rehearse wedding program with bridal party, family and wedding coordinator.
On the Day
- Go for a peaceful walk.
- Eat a healthy breakfast.
- Say "I do."
- Enjoy your lives together.