The Westin Bund Center, Shanghai
Bund Center, 88 Henan Central Road, Shanghai, SHA, 200002, China
4.2/5 (214 reviews)
Shanghai's Most Iconic Hotel
The Westin Bund Center is Shanghai's most iconic hotel. The hotel has 570 guest rooms with a magnificent view of Shanghai. The hotel is located in the heart of downtown Shanghai, near the world famous Bund waterfront, providing guests convenient access to Shanghai's eclectic shopping centers, celebrated restaurants, famous local attractions, and major business districts.
Breathe Easy With Cleaner Air at the Westin Bund Center
All guest rooms are equipped with an upgraded air conditioning filteration that will reduce 75% of PM2.5 particles and allergens from the outdoors entering rooms.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
Early Bird Smart Rate - Advance Purchase Offer
Terms & Conditions
© 2016 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc
Hear from our guests about their stay from 214 verified guest reviews
83%of our guests
recommend this hotel
Really good for family vacation, no matter dinning, service and location. Will be back next time.
- Check-in time: 2: 00 PM
- Check-out time: 12: 00 AM
- If late checkout is before 6pm, guests will be charged half of the best available rate for the day; if after 6pm, the charge is one night at the best available rate for the day.
- Pets are not allowed in the hotel. Service animals are allowed.
- Corporate and personal checks are not accepted.
- Swimming pool is now temporarily closed and will be return to service on 27th June, 2016.
- See all hotel announcements
- SPG Category 5
For A Better You
- Featuring 570 tastefully-appointed guest rooms and suites, every room features the signature Heavenly Bed® ensuring you serene, restorative sleep every night while our Rainforest® shower and separate bathtub complete your rejuvenating stay. The Westin brand is dedicated to your sense of wellbeing, with Westin Heavenly® Bed, SuperFoodsRx™, the WestinWORKOUT® Fitness Studio and Banyan Tree Spa at your disposal.
Centrally located in downtown Shanghai
Centrally located in downtown Shanghai, The Westin Bund Center is 300 m from the Bund, 500 m from Nanjing Road pedestrian precinct, 500 m from Yu Garden, 5 km from Shanghai International Convention Centre
- Bank of China
- China Construction Bank (No.3 Sub-branch, Shanghai)
- HSBC (Hongkong Plaza)
- Bar Rouge
- Glamour Bar
- House of Blues and Jazz
- Lan Club
- Dino Beach
- ERA (Shanghai Circus World)
- Shanghai Center Traditional acrobatics
- Shanghai Happy Valley
- Shanghai Maglev Train
- Shanghai Ocean Aquarium
- Shanghai Wildlife Zoo
- Jade Buddha Temple
- Qibao Ancient Town
- Shanghai World Financial Center
- The Bund
- The Oriental Pearl TV Tower
- Tian Zi Fang
- Xin Tian Di
- Yu Garden
- Shanghai Art Museum
- Shanghai Moca
- Shanghai Museum
- Shanghai Musuem of Science and Technology
- Bali Bistro
- Ben Jia
- Di Shui Dong
- Jean Georges
- Lost Heaven
- M on the Bund
- Mr & Mrs Bund
- South Beauty 881
- Whampoa Club
- IFC Mall
- Nanjing Raod
- Plaza 66
- Raffles City
- Super Brand Mall
- Times Square
How To Get Here
Something Fresh And Fabulous For Every Taste And Time
The Westin Bund Center, Shanghai tempts guests with an exciting range of delectable cuisines in beautiful surroundings. Enjoy Chinese food at The Crystal Garden, or a sumptuous seafood buffet and our wildly popular Sunday brunch at The Stage. If you’re craving wood-fired pizza and fresh, modern Italian, look no further than Prego.
- Sunday Brunch
- The Crystal Garden
- The Stage
Hours Of Operation
Meetings & Events at Westin Bund Center Shanghai
With nearly a decade of experience, The Westin Bund Center, Shanghai has built a strong reputation for having hosted high-profile events for many celebrities, statesmen and Fortune 500 companies. The hotel is ideally situated in the heart of downtown Shanghai and is one of the city’s most recognizable buildings. With its location and experience, the hotel offers a seamless “one-stop-shop” solution for events of all kinds.
- Complimentary high-speed Internet.
- Personal computer workstations.
- Printers, scanners and copiers.
- Cigar shop
- Gift shop.
- Spa and fitness center.